THE BEST FEW FEMALE POSES TO MAKE A WONDERFUL MODEL.
Posing can be one’s worst nightmare, but it does not need to be. With just a couple of tips and tricks up your sleeve, you will soon grow to love the posing process. In this article, I will explain how you can master the art of female poses.
Whether you are a photographer or a female model, these tips will help you show up to your next session with a lot of confidence.
Works very well outdoors, on the grass or in a wild flower meadow.
FEW FEMALE POSES.
- Standing Poses (Straight On) with No Props
- One knee must be bent and the entire leg leaning almost over the other leg to create an “S” shape.
- For an easier option, have the female model cross her one leg over the other to create a sleek shape.
- The placement of arms must allow for light to move between her body and arms, which will accentuate her waist.
- Watch her posture so that her shoulders are not slumped.
- If the model is feeling self-conscious, demonstrate the pose yourself and make the environment a relaxed one.
- Create different shapes with the body.
- Standing Poses (Totally Sideways)
- Shoot a closer view of the model so that it almost seems like she is peeping over her shoulder at you, thus creating a more intimate shot.
- Standing with Back Against a Wall
- The model can lean flat against the wall or slightly angled towards the camera.
- If your model is looking away from the camera, give clear instructions of where to look i.e. look straight at
- that red car or look up towards that tower.
- If your model is looking away, watch the whites of her eyes as too much of the white may look unappealing.
- For different emotions, give the model a narrative e.g. imagine you are waiting for your lost love or you have just won the lottery.